Popular Posts


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

THE END IS AMONG US-OR ME....

I am graduating this coming May-for my last design project, which I stepped up to the plate to fly solo; has been nothing but an experience of knowing what I am made up-and what I should refine withing myself.
I have done plenty for myself, through this whole tedious completion of this design project I was able to manage time for a design portfolio, in hopes that it will be my entry ticket into the field.

I got nothing-and stepping into the real world as a graduate its quite a naked feeling. Well I suppose as I have my youth, which provides me with energy, endless possibilities of ideas that sometimes don't work and when they do its great. Along with my relentlessness, I suppose I got something going for me.

Here is a small preview of my project for enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment