Popular Posts


Thursday, January 14, 2010

PROTOTYPES FOR 2010!











It has been a long time since I have posted anything on here-but I have been busy with more designs on furniture and interning recently at www.OCIOdesigngroup.com-check out their website and work they have done!

I have recently venture into pattern design (something I have wanted to do for a while). I have also designed a few more pieces here and there; some of them a couple of coffee tables, small boxes, a marker holder (just on the spot thing I did), and my biggest piece yet-a sideboard....because I always wanted one of those. I am in the process of teaming up with another guy who is handy at the woodshop and just as dedicated to furniture and construction as I am-hopefully this year some of these pieces can come to life -BD

No comments:

Post a Comment